Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
Business Insurance With Sensible Advice
Our small to medium enterprise insurance advisers take the time to understand your specific business needs and will discuss your business insurance requirements with you.
Our business insurance team work with an extensive panel of insurers to combine the best deals into a suitable policy for your business. This results in a quote that protects your business in the event of a claim without you having to pay for a bloated policy with cover you won’t ever need.
We specialise in insuring all types of business.
Whatever the nature of your business, we can find a policy to give you the right cover at the right price. They’ll tailor the right policy to fit your needs to give you the most protection for the best value.
We will combine the elements of the policy covering you for such things as:
- Premises Insurance
- Stock & Equipment
- Public & Employers Liability Insurance
- Business Interruption Cover
- Goods In Transit Insurance (If you have delivery vehicles)
Our policies are flexible so you can choose the type of cover you want for your business.
Why Choose Quote Me Today?
Dedicated Business Insurance Brokers
Our SME broker team are dedicated to finding your business the right insurance cover. You’ll always have the same account manager to look after your policy.
Specialists In SME Insurance Cover
Whilst Quote Me Today offers multiple types of insurance, our SME business insurance team only deal with business insurance and are experts in their field.
Flexible Insurance Made For Individual Businesses
We have access to a large panel of insurers and this gives us flexibility to offer more than just a standard policy. Your policy will be made for your business.
All Aspects Of Your Business Covered
From the contents and stock of your premises to the glass window at the front of it, our policies will provide you full protection and peace of mind.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
What Should You Consider As Part Of Your Policy?
As the the owner of a business or SME of any kind, you need to be aware of the specific risks that your business may face. These risks all differ depending on the type of business and the cover you may need. Quote Me Today are one of the most flexible brokers in the UK offering bespoke policies on a per business basis.
You need to consider elements such as having cash, stock and members of the public or suppliers on the premises. If you employ staff, you need to have cover for them and the need to cover damage to items such as glass shop windows and signage.
Some examples of the types of businesses we cover are:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Business Insurance Policy Explained.
If you’re running a business, you’ll know that sometimes it can be like spinning plates. Keeping on top of everything can take up a lot of your time. That’s why our expert advisors are there to talk to you about the type of business you run. With just a simple call, they’ll identify exactly what type of cover you need to keep the business protected under one tailored, simple to manage policy.
These are some of the elements which make up a business insurance policy.
Public Liability Insurance
– If you have customers or suppliers on your premises it is important to have liability cover should they be injured while under your roof or as a result of your, or an employees, work or negligence.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
– This is required by law by anyone who has people working for them, whether they are full time or part time employees, contract, seasonal, casual or temporary staff. This covers the cost of any compensation and legal fees that you might incur should an employee being injured at work, for example by falling over a box in your stock room or putting their back out unpacking a delivery.
Contents and Stock Cover
– If your shop is rented or leasehold you may not consider buildings insurance but contents insurance will certainly be something to consider. As a lot of money is often tied up in stock you may want to protect it against loss, theft or damage and we can often offer seasonal increases to this cover, for example around Christmas, if this is important to you.
– Cash on the premises and in your safe can be covered as standard, the levels vary by policy. If the standard level is not enough for you, we can often extend it for an additional premium.
– Cover is available for other business items such as laptops and printers, specialist furniture (for example – salon furniture or special consulting room chairs). If relevant you can extend this cover to items that you need to take off of your premises such as PDA’s or smart phones.
Employee Dishonesty Cover
– Although you often think you know the people you employ, people can sometimes surprise you, so unfortunately another optional extra worth considering is theft of stock or money by employees.
Refrigerated and Frozen Food Cover
– This sometimes comes as standard, depending on your policy requirements, but if not it can often be added as an additional cover option to ensure you get the protection for all the items you need.
Glass, Lock and Signage Cover
– Depending on your business needs, we can often include cover for shop window replacement, signage damage and lock replacement to minimise any business interruption and expense following an accident, while they are repaired or replaced.
Vehicle and Goods In Transit Cover
– If you transport your stock between locations, or deliver items to customers, you should ensure they are covered for accidental damage, loss or theft of these items on your policy. In addition, you should make sure the vehicle you use is covered for business use.
Business Interruption Cover
– This will cover any shortfall in profit for any periods when you cannot open your business, such as when your premises have been damaged or you are waiting for a shop window to be replaced.
Legal Expenses Cover
– Cover for the cost of legal advice and court costs where required, for example, for an employee tribunal or contract disputes.