Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
Business Property Insurance With
Whether you are a landlord for a multi tenancy office building or multiple residential lettings, Quote Me Today can offer sound advice when it comes to getting a good deal that covers all your legal requirements. Contents, Liability and Premises insurance can be combined into one simple policy. We’ll use our wide range of insurers to select the cover that’s right for you.
Multiple Residential Lettings?
When residential landlords hear the phrase “commercial property insurance”, they can think of offices and business lettings. If you are a landlord of multiple residential lettings, we can offer you a quote to cover all of your legal insurance requirements. This can mean liability cover, protection of your own goods within the property and of course, protecting the building itself from fire or damage.
Getting a policy which doesn’t compromise quality cover for the price requires only putting aside a small amount in order to protect an awful lot financially in the future.
Why Choose Quote Me Today?
Insurance Comparison – Done For You
We have established relationships with a large selection of insurers over time. We’ll compare them all for you and get back to you with the best quote.
Specialists In Commercial Property Insurance Cover
Quote Me Today have been providing office and residential letting insurance to many landlords for a long time. We know how to get you the best deal.
Flexible Insurance Made For Individual Properties
We have access to a large panel of insurers and this gives us flexibility to offer more than just a standard policy. Your policy will be made for your property.
All Aspects Of Your Building Covered
From the furniture and fittings of your premises to the windows, doors and locks to protect it, our policies will provide you full protection and peace of mind.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Commercial or Residential Landlord?
We have the insurance solution for you
As the the owner of property with paying tenants of any kind, you need to be aware of the specific risks that your building and livelihood may face. These risks all differ depending on the type of building you rent and the cover you may need. Quote Me Today are one of the most flexible brokers in the UK offering bespoke policies on an individual basis.
You need to consider elements such as tenant disputes, cover for the building and it’s contents and covering yourself in the case of your building needing to be empty for whatever reason.
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Commercial Property Insurance Explained
As a landlord, you’ll need to know that the cover that would make up a standard policy.
Buildings Insurance Cover
– As standard, building cover would be at the top of your list for your policy. Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your business premises if they were damaged or destroyed. For example it will cover you for such risks as:
- Burst pipes
- Falling trees
- Riot damage
- Storm damage
It’s important to know that Buildings Insurance is not required by law, however, most mortgage providers will insist that you have this cover before they give you a loan.
If you own your premises you should definitely consider Buildings Insurance to cover you against the cost of repairs or rebuilding your property.
– This will cover any contents, such as furniture or equipment that you provide for use by your tenants or leave within the building.
Glass, Lock and Signage Cover
– Depending on the type of building you are letting, we can include cover for shop window replacement, signage damage and lock replacement to minimise any business interruption and expense following an accident, while they are repaired or replaced.
Business Interruption Insurance
– This will cover any shortfall in profit for any periods when you cannot rent your building, such as when your premises have been damaged or you are waiting for a window to be replaced.
Legal Expenses Cover
– Cover for the cost of legal advice and court costs where required, for example, should you fall into dispute with a tenant.
Quote Me Today has full flexibility in the types of cover we can offer and as one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers will happily tailor a policy for you if you have a specific request or requirement.