Commercial & Residential Property Insurance

Get Peace Of Mind For Your Property And Tenants With Simple Insurance From Quote Me Today.

If you own property that you rent out for residential or commercial use, you will have a legal responsibility for the tenants in that building. You will also want to protect your investment making sure that your building is insured. Getting good commercial or residential property insurance will give you peace of mind that in any unforeseen events you will have the right cover in place to protect your investment.

Just fill in our online quote form below to get started on getting a tailored, low cost commercial property insurance quote today.

Alternatively you can call us on 01227 285540

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Sensible Advice – Sensible Prices

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Mixed Residential & Commercial Cover Available

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Lowest Rates From A Wide Range Of Insurers

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Business Interruption Insurance Available

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

We Offer Flexible Payments

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Same Day Cover Available

  • Please Complete Our Quick Quote Form
    QMT Triangle Logo
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • Your Date of Birth *

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • When should the policy start? *

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • By ticking the box you agree to our Privacy Notice and agree for us to contact you via telephone, email and SMS in relation to the quotation you have requested
  • If you are happy for us to contact you in the future regarding products and services that we believe you may be interested in, please tick the boxes below. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule a callback.

Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.

Request A Callback

Business Property Insurance With Sensible Advice

Whether you are a landlord for a multi tenancy office building or multiple residential lettings, Quote Me Today can offer sound advice when it comes to getting a good deal that covers all your legal requirements. Contents, Liability and Premises insurance can be combined into one simple policy. We’ll use our wide range of insurers to select the cover that’s right for you.

More About Our Policies

House with a To Let sign on

Multiple Residential Lettings?
No Problem.

When residential landlords hear the phrase “commercial property insurance”, they can think of offices and business lettings. If you are a landlord of multiple residential lettings, we can offer you a quote to cover all of your legal insurance requirements. This can mean liability cover, protection of your own goods within the property and of course, protecting the building itself from fire or damage.

Getting a policy which doesn't compromise quality cover for the price requires only putting aside a small amount in order to protect an awful lot financially in the future.

Why Choose Quote Me Today?

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Insurance Comparison – Done For You

We have established relationships with a large selection of insurers over time. We’ll compare them all for you and get back to you with the best quote.

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Specialists In Commercial Property Insurance Cover

Quote Me Today have been providing office and residential letting insurance to many landlords for a long time. We know how to get you the best deal.

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Flexible Insurance Made For Individual Properties

We have access to a large panel of insurers and this gives us flexibility to offer more than just a standard policy. Your policy will be made for your property.

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

All Aspects Of Your Building Covered

From the furniture and fittings of your premises to the windows, doors and locks to protect it, our policies will provide you full protection and peace of mind.

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Instant Cover Available

If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.

Quote Me Today Triangle Logo

Flexible Payment Options

We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.

Commercial or Residential Landlord?
We have the insurance solution for you

As the the owner of property with paying tenants of any kind, you need to be aware of the specific risks that your building and livelihood may face. These risks all differ depending on the type of building you rent and the cover you may need. Quote Me Today are one of the most flexible brokers in the UK offering bespoke policies on an individual basis.
You need to consider elements such as tenant disputes, cover for the building and its contents and covering yourself in the case of your building needing to be empty for whatever reason.

Why not call us on
01227 285 540

Commercial Property Insurance Explained

As a landlord, you’ll need to know that the cover that would make up a standard policy.

Buildings Insurance Cover

– As standard, building cover would be at the top of your list for your policy. Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your business premises if they were damaged or destroyed. For example it will cover you for such risks as:

  • Burst pipes
  • Falling trees
  • Fire
  • Flooding
  • Riot damage
  • Storm damage

It’s important to know that Buildings Insurance is not required by law, however, most mortgage providers will insist that you have this cover before they give you a loan.
If you own your premises you should definitely consider Buildings Insurance to cover you against the cost of repairs or rebuilding your property.

Contents Cover

– This will cover any contents, such as furniture or equipment that you provide for use by your tenants or leave within the building.

Glass, Lock and Signage Cover

– Depending on the type of building you are letting, we can include cover for shop window replacement, signage damage and lock replacement to minimise any business interruption and expense following an accident, while they are repaired or replaced.

Business Interruption Insurance

– This will cover any shortfall in profit for any periods when you cannot rent your building, such as when your premises have been damaged or you are waiting for a window to be replaced.

Legal Expenses Cover

– Cover for the cost of legal advice and court costs where required, for example, should you fall into dispute with a tenant.

Quote Me Today has full flexibility in the types of cover we can offer and as one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers will happily tailor a policy for you if you have a specific request or requirement.

Get A Callback From One Of Our Team

Our Quick Quote Form takes 30 seconds to fill in and we'll call you back straight away.

Quick Quote