Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
Simple Insurance Cover For Your Office
Our dedicated team of Office Insurance brokers take the time to understand your specific business needs. They’ll discuss your Office Insurance requirements with you to make sure we get you exactly the right cover.
Our insurance team will go over the contents nature and risks of your business and determine the right level of cover for your business premises. This results in a low cost quote that protects your business in the event of a claim. You won’t pay for a bloated policy containing cover you don’t require.
The type of business you operate will determine the level of cover you will need, but you should typically consider Office Contents Insurance and Public Liability Cover if your customers visit your office and Professional Indemnity Insurance if you are offering a service or advice.
We make getting the right cover very simple.
Insurance for any type of office.
From a home office environment to a multi-floored single tenancy building. Quote Me Today are experts in getting low cost office insurance specifically built for your premises, contents and equipment.
Our comprehensive contents cover extends from both the items in the office to the glass shop front and signage.
We will also cover portable equipment including, laptops, smartphones and diagnostic equipment.
Why Choose Quote Me Today?
One Simple To Manage Policy
We will cover contents, liability, legal cover and anything else your business needs under one simple to manage policy. No more headaches.
Specialist Equipment Cover
As well as standard furnishings, fittings and equipment. We also offer protection for specialist equipment specific to your nature of business.
Flexible Insurance Made For Individual Businesses
We have access to a large panel of insurers and this gives us flexibility to offer more than just a standard policy. Your policy will be made for your business premises.
Portable Equipment Covered
An office insurance policy doesn’t just mean your cover is confined to the building. We’ll cover any portable equipment you require for site, field and sales visits.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
What Does Office Insurance Cover?
An office insurance policy is designed for businesses that are run from a commercial property. These specialist policies are designed to account for the risks of your specific business or industry. There are certain legal requirements for insurance if you run a business from a commercial property. The criteria of an office insurance policy is based on 3 elements.
- An office building will require insurance. You will need Premises Insurance if you own the building and/or contents cover for the fittings, furniture and equipment within that building.
- You will be providing products and/or services to clients for which you will be liable for a faulty product or service. Therefore you will need to be insured for that with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- You will have staff and customers who are at risk from injury or accidents. Therefore you will need Employer’s and Public Liability Insurance cover.
We can tailor the policy to be based on your specific requirements. That’s where our business insurance brokers will discuss your business with you. We can offer additional parts to the policy such as Business Interruption Insurance which will give you the peace of mind that should your business not be able to function properly, your shortfall in operating profits would be covered.
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Office Insurance Policy Explained.
Your office is worth a lot. Not just in terms of monetary assets, but in terms of lost revenue, should your equipment fail or break and you are unable to work. At Quote Me Today, we can provide a policy to give you cover that will take care of situations like this and have you back up and running in no time at all. We will combine individual elements to make a simple policy that is right for your business.
Our advisors will discuss this with you over the phone to make sure we get you the best deal for you.
These are some of the elements of a policy you may wish to consider:
Office Contents Cover
– Whether you work from home, an office or even a surgery, you may want to protect any dedicated equipment against loss, theft or damage. Items that can be covered include things such as money, laptops, printers, office furniture and special consulting room chairs, signage and glass office fronts. Your cover can be extended to include equipment that you need to take outside of your office such as PDA’s, smart phones and diagnostic equipment.
Public Liability Insurance
– This can be important or if customers need to come to your office, for example to review architectural drawings or to deliver receipts for their year-end VAT return, to protect you, should they be injured on the premises or as a result of your work.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
–This is worth considering if you are in a profession where you offer advice to customers, such as accountants, surveyors, architects, solicitors, management consultants, I.T. consultants or tutor. Some clients may even insist on Professional Indemnity Cover as a contractual requirement before they will do business with you. It will cover you in the event that a customer loses money as a result of negligence, a mistake or bad advice that you or your team give. You may be confident in the level of service you offer and the way you run your business, but even if you think you are not at fault, you could incur significant costs defending yourself against allegations.
Employers Liability Cover
– This is required by law if you have people working for you, whether they are full time or just work a couple of hours a week. This covers the cost of any compensation and legal fees due as a result of an employee being injured at work, or falling ill as a result of work.
Business Interruption Insurance
– This will cover any shortfall in profit for any periods when you cannot operate your business, such as when your offices have been damaged by an insured event such as a fire or flood.
I.T. Equipment Breakdown Cover
– You can buy breakdown protection for your I.T. hardware if it plays a key role in you running your business, which can include for example, cover for the reinstatement of data after the system has gone down. You may also consider extending this cover to include any losses from business interruption as a result of the event.
Legal Expenses Cover
– This covers the cost of legal advice should you get into a contractual dispute or a dispute with an employee.