We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Administration team as Customer Service Advisors. We are looking for people who are great communicators, able to work under pressure and juggle a full workload. We assess candidates by their values and aptitude not just previous experience, and full training is provided.
This role involves:
- Supporting all areas of the business by ensuring that that all required and supporting documentation for customers and insurers is provided within established service level agreements and in a compliant manner.
- Dealing with after sales Insurer and customer queries and complaints via phone, email and post within the regulatory framework and timelines to support our dedication to Treating Customers Fairly and good customer outcomes.
- Managing workflows and streamlining processes by striving for single contact resolution where possible and always adopting a customer-centred approach.
- Acting in a friendly and professional manner at all times and seeking to enhance and develop customer relationships.
- Identifying potential customer issues and vulnerabilities and adapting process accordingly.