Quote Me Today is one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing commercial insurance brokers and provides tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of customers and businesses.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined individual to join our Credit Control team. You will need to have some administrative experience within Credit Control or wider Finance team and be comfortable with phone work. We are looking for someone ideally with an understanding of the insurance industry who is a great communicator, able to work under pressure and juggle a full workload. We assess candidates by their values and aptitude not just previous experience.
This role involves:
- Discussing payment options/plans and monitoring them for the duration
- Liaising with our finance company in relation to customer finance agreements
- Dealing with insurer and customer finance emails and calls
- Calculating balances in the event of cancellation
- General chasing of outstanding balances via various methods
- Setting up and monitoring customer finance agreements
- Dealing with customer queries
Our benefits include:
- Annual leave starting at 21 days, rising to 25 days
- Generous bonus schemes
- Rewards and recognition
- Opportunity to study professional qualifications
- Extensive CPD opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
The selection process for this role will involve an interview lasting approximately 45 – 60 minutes. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
To apply, send your CV and a short cover note to [email protected].
For an informal discussion about the role, contact Andrea Bowman, Head of HR, on 01227 285553.
We look forward to hearing from you.Previous Post Next Post