We unravel government statistics to report how UK Driving Instructors did last year.
As in any profession, getting feedback about how you are doing is important. Driving Instructors will be no different. Every year national statistics are published by the government to show the performance of the 338 Test Centres across England, Scotland and Wales. This information is published in a rather large spreadsheet which doesn’t make for attractive reading.
So here are the important facts about the performance of last year.
The statistics provided are taken from April to December 2016
Performance By Country
Like This? Why not follow us on Facebook?
We created this map of all the UK’s test centre results if you would like to delve deeper and find the results for your local driving test centre.
Click on your centre to find the average and female/male results.
Quote Me Today are the UK's Leading Driving School Insurance Brokers
Find out more about the benefits that separate us from our competitors.
- A replacement dual control car within 24 hours.
- 21 day replacement dual car hire for fault accidents.
- Up to 65% discounts for claim free driving
- Personal Accident Cover for all passengers in your car
- A free legal helpline for any legal matters and much more.
Why not get a quote today and see how much we can save you?
*Population figures supplied by the office for national statistics.
Figures published are based on individually published test centre results and may differ from the governments own summary sheet which concludes with the following disclaimer:
“Please note the table above summarises the information contained within each worksheet. There may be circumstances where this information will not match the information published as Official Statistics due to the relevant reports being run on different dates. As the difference is negligible it is considered an acceptable variance.”
The figures published did not include the results for Northern Ireland.
* Actual calculation discrepancies are a total of 371 (0.03%) Government summary sheet reports a statistic of 1,252,871 tests taken nationally compared to individual test centre numbers totalling 1,252,500.
You can download the original document here.