Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
About Our Car Dealership Cover.
We tailor our Car Dealer Insurance to make the policy simple to understand and easy to manage. We’ll combine all the elements of premises, stock, equipment and liability so you have full cover in one place.
As every car dealership is different, we will always get your exact requirements before getting you a low priced quote so you don’t pay for cover you don’t need in your business.
We can add your own car to your policy.
To make life easier you, the policy holder, can also include your own personal vehicle on the policy.
Get a quote today and see the other ways Quote Me Today are dedicated to getting you the most suitable policy at a great price.
Why Quote Me Today?
Insurance For All Sizes Of Car Dealerships
We are able to provide the correct insurance for all types of car dealers, from those who sell from home to multi-branch dealerships.
Combined Car Dealer Insurance That Works For You
We treat every customer individually so you only pay for the cover you need whilst saving money and ensuring you get the right protection.
Specialists in Car Dealership Insurance
We combine the best quotes from our insurers to make sure every aspect of your business is covered correctly.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Years Of Experience
Quote Me Today has been in business for a long time providing low cost commercial and trade insurance to thousands of customers.
What’s Does A Typical Car Dealer Insurance Policy Cover?
Every car dealership has different requirements which is why our experts advisors are there to help you.
Our policies are always made to measure, and fit in with your business requirements no matter how big or small.
Car dealers need cover for more than just the cars they sell:
A typical car dealership insurance policy can include:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Car Dealers Insurance Policy Explained.
Our dealership insurance policies will be tailored to meet the needs of your specific business, no matter what size of business you run. We compare our large panel of insurers to get the best quote that suits your business. This approach means we can be flexible in the cover we provide which means you get the right cover at the right price.
All these types of cover can be combined into one policy to suit your requirements:
Cover For Driving Vehicles On The Road (Road Risk Insurance)
- This is the bare minimum insurance cover you will need to operate within the motor trade. This provides you with cover for driving any vehicle in your care, custody or control that isn’t owned by you. You will need to move cars around on a daily basis and will need road risks insurance for this.
This part of the cover is similar to personal car insurance in giving you three levels of cover;
- Third Party – Will cover injury, loss or damage to a third party and their vehicle but not to you or your vehicle. Any passengers in your car would be covered.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft – Covered as Third Party Only but in addition this level of cover pays out for damage, theft, fire or loss to vehicles that you (the motor trader) are responsible for within your work duties.
- Fully Comprehensive – As well as covering two levels of cover, you would be covered for accidental damage to any vehicles that you are responsible for or own. If you were driving one of your customer’s cars and were to be involved in an accident and the car was damaged, the insurance company would pay for the repairs (less the excess).
- – You can talk to us us about adding zero excess to your policy.
Stock of Vehicles Cover
– This will cover your vehicle stock on the premises.
Building & Contents Cover
- This will cover you for theft, loss or damage to your tools, cash equipment and furniture.
Equipment Breakdown Cover
– This will cover you for specialist tools and plant machinery on your premises.
Business Interruption Cover
– You can insure against any loss of earnings if you need to suspend trading following your stock being stolen.
Public Liability Insurance
– This will protect your business from claims made against you by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example if you repaired a car that was involved in an accident on the customer’s journey home due to a brake failure or a tyre working itself loose following its replacement at your facility, you would be covered for any damages to the customer’s property or assets.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
- You are required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
In addition to standard cover types, we also have a range of additional cover options to give you extra peace of mind, including:
Legal Expenses Cover
- Legal expenses cover is a type of insurance you can buy as part of your motor trade insurance to cover yourself against the potential costs of legal action either brought by you or against you as a road user.
- This will cover your own vehicle, so you can be recovered back to your premises in the event of a breakdown.
- If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
- We offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of vehicles owned by the policy holder.
All our additional policies have different covers, so please check your policy wording.