Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
Our Valeters Insurance Policies.
Our valeters insurance policies are tailored to include the specific types of cover required by anyone working in the car valet industry. All of our policies are flexible and tailored to your individual requirements but by offering an insurance package specifically made for valeters, we will save you time and money overall.
We will always get your exact requirements before getting you the best quote so you don’t pay for cover you don’t need in your business.
Do you own a mobile valeting service?
If you’re a mobile valeter and don’t work from a fixed business location, we know you’ll need a different type of policy that doesn’t cover premises. We’ll be able to tailor your cover accordingly to cover the tools and equipment inside your vehicle and add breakdown and glass repair to your vehicle(s). We can include accidental damage cover in case you were to ever scratch or dent a customers car whilst at work.
Get a quote today and see how much we can save you on your policy.
Why Quote Me Today?
Cheap Valeters Insurance
We have insured all types of motor trades over the years and we have built up an effective low cost set of policies suited to different types of motor traders.
Combined Insurance Cover That Works For You
As a car valeter, you have a responsibility to look after your customer’s cars as well as protecting your own equipment and vehicle.
Full & Part Time Cover Available
If you only trade as a valeter part time, you will still be required to have insurance. Our policies are flexible to accommodate and reflect your hours of business.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Years Of Experience
Quote Me Today has been in business for a long time providing low cost commercial and trade insurance to thousands of customers.
Flexibility In Our Policies.
Whether you are working from a static premises or visit customers at their home or business address, we break down our cover so we can tailor our policies to suit your business giving you the right cover at the right price:
A typical valeting business would require insurance covering:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
About Our Valeters Insurance Policies.
Our valeters insurance policies will be tailored to meet the needs of your specific business, whether it is your full time or part time occupation and whether you go to your customers or work at a fixed business premises. We cater for all types of valeters to make sure they get the right type of cover at the right price. We will recommend the elements of a policy that will be most beneficial to your individual business needs but you can choose the type of cover you need.
All of the types of cover can be combined into one policy to suit your requirements:
Cover For Driving Vehicles On The Road (Road Risk)
- This is the bare minimum insurance cover you will need to operate if you need to move customers cars around. This provides you with cover for driving any vehicle in your care, custody or control that isn’t owned by you. This part of the cover is similar to personal car insurance in giving you three levels of cover;
- Third Party – Will cover injury, loss or damage to a third party and their vehicle but not to you or your vehicle. Any passengers in your car would be covered.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft – Covered as Third Party Only but in addition this level of cover pays out for damage, theft, fire or loss to vehicles that you (the motor trader) are responsible for within your work duties.
- Fully Comprehensive – As well as covering two levels of cover, you would be covered for accidental damage to any vehicles that you are responsible for or own. If you were driving one of your customer’s cars and were to be involved in an accident and the car was damaged, the insurance company would pay for the repairs (less the excess).
- You can talk to us us about adding zero excess to your policy. You would still have to pay the excess up front but can then claim this back from the insurance company directly.
Public Liability Insurance
– This will protect your business from claims made against you by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. You would be covered for any damages to the customer’s property or assets.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
- You are required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
- This will cover your tools and equipment against theft or damage. This is particularly handy if you are a mobile valeter and keep your cleaning equipment in your van.
In addition to being able to tailor your road risk and liability cover to suit your needs, we also have a range of additional cover options to give you extra peace of mind, including:
Legal Expenses Cover
- Legal expenses cover is a type of insurance you can buy as part of your motor trade insurance to cover yourself against the potential costs of legal action either brought by you or against you as a road user.
- This will cover your own vehicle, so you can be recovered back to your premises in the event of a breakdown.
- If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
- We offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of vehicles owned by the policy holder.
All our additional policies have different covers, so please check your policy wording.