What cover do you need?
Valet services are very valued by their customers, so we aim to do what we can to support you in maintaining your delivery of a great service. We understand how much reputation means to customer acquisition and retention in this profession, which is exactly why we've got you covered for any mishaps:
- Standard road risks protection - cover for both your and your clients vehicles is available
- Tools and equipment cover options - damage or theft cover for all the equipment you use, which can be very handy particularly if you are mobile
- Premises insurance - if you work from a yard we can cover that too
- Public liability - to protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities
- Employer's liability - required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
We'll tweak, add or remove the policy features of your valet insurance package if necessary, meaning you receive a quote for the exact level of protection you require. For example, mobile valeters could remove premises insurance to save some money with us. Alternatively we could add your own vehicles to the policy and cover them for breakdown and glass damage.
Get a quote today
To find out more about how we work with you to create the perfect valet insurance deal, call one of our specialist advisers now on 01227 285 540. Alternatively, fill out the form at the top of the page and we’ll give you a call to complete a full quote.