Our policy explained
As a mechanic, you're constantly at risk of accidentally damaging the vehicles of others and being held liable for the repair or replacement costs. Our mechanics insurance covers you for this liability and every other risk attached to your line of work:
- Road risks - this can cover your company vans plus test driving customer’s vehicles on the road
- Accidental damage - covering damage to any business premises and their contents
- Vandalism cover - the damage caused by vandals on the premises
- Loss or theft - theft of tools, stock, cash and customer vehicles
- Employer's liability - required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work
- Public liability - to protect customers whilst on your premises and your business from any claims made for injuries or damage caused as a result of your business activities.
Mobile mechanics may not need to include property insurance in their policy, so our advisers would remove this feature and discount the quote as a result. Alternatively we could add your own vehicles to the policy and cover them for breakdown and glass damage. These are just two examples of how our packages for mechanics can be tweaked to match individual circumstances.
Get a quote today
Our strong network of insurance providers enables us to acquire a customised policy for any mechanic and negotiate for the most competitive quotes on the market.
Our specialists can go through the customisation process with you in more detail. Call us now on 01227 285 540 for your free quote or to discuss your options.