Our insurance explained
Whether you are self employed, trading from home, have a small car lot or own a dealership, the motor trade industry can be complex as it involves a number of risks that could derail your business without the right cover. We understand that keeping your business running like clockwork is the key to getting buyers through the door and maintaining their long-term custom. Get a quote today and receive tailored cover which can include:
- Road risks - applicable to both customer and business-related vehicles on public highways
- Buildings and contents - to protect your premises and any office equipment from damage or theft
- Equipment breakdown - for any tools, plant or machinery
- Business interruption - you can insure against any loss of earnings if you need to suspend trading following your stock being stolen
- Employer’s liability - required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work
- Public liability - to protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities.
To try and make life easier, you can also include your own personal vehicle on the policy.
We also have a range of additional cover options to give you extra peace of mind including legal expenses cover, breakdown cover and glass cover for the windows or windscreen of any vehicles you personally own.
Get a quote today
With Quote Me Today, you're not limited to a standard policy, our team will work with you to tweak features, adding extra protection if necessary and removing any elements of the package you don't need. This way your policy matches your business type exactly and you can benefit from a much fairer quote.
We've been arranging quality insurance for dealerships in the UK for years. To get your free quote, or discuss your personal requirements, call one of our specialist advisers on 01227 285 540.