Complete our 30 second quick quote form

Thank you for your Quote Enquiry from - One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible, to provide you with the best possible deal.

Out of office hours or during high quote volumes this may not be until the next working day.

If you have any queries please contact

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Office Insurance – Get Fully Covered

  • We offer the most competitive policies from our extensive panel of insurers
  • One of the UK’s leading insurance brokers
  • Tailored cover to meet your specific needs

Cost effective cover at your fingertips

Whether you’re a small, medium or large business, have a home office or a complete office block, our specialist advisers understand the risks and responsibilities that running your own business brings.

✔ We will compare quotes to find you the cheapest deal

✔ Bespoke policies to meet your specific needs

✔ A quick and easy purchase process, simply call 01227 285 540 or fill in the form on the left and we’ll call you back

Who needs office insurance?

Office Insurance is designed specifically for office -based small businesses or professionals working from home, such as accountants, tutors, solicitors or architects. The type of business you operate will influence the sort of protection you will need, but you should typically consider contents cover, public liability cover if your customers visit you and professional indemnity cover if you are offering a service or advice.

If the scope of your business is a little wider, you have employees, manufacture products or transport stock, you will need to consider employers liability insurance, product liability cover and potentially options like goods-in transit-cover. Our business product may suit you better, click here for more information or call an adviser on 0800 999 9255 to discuss your needs further.

What type of cover do you need?

What people need or want to be included in an office insurance quote can vary widely. We cater for this by offering a tailored packaged product. You can opt to exclude some elements that are not relevant to you to help to keep the costs down.

  • Office contents cover – Whether you work from home, an office or even a surgery, you may want to protect any dedicated equipment against loss, theft or damage. Items that can be covered include things such as money, laptops, printers, office furniture and special consulting room chairs, signage and glass office fronts. Your cover can be extended to include equipment that you need to take outside of your office such as PDA’s, smart phones and diagnostic equipment.
  • Public liability insurance – This can be important or if customers need to come to your office, for example to review architectural drawings or to deliver receipts for their year-end VAT return, to protect you, should they be injured on the premises or as a result of your work.
  • Professional indemnity insurance –This is worth considering if you are in a profession where you offer advice to customers, such as accountants, surveyors, architects, solicitors, management consultants, IT consultants or tutor. Some clients may even insist on professional indemnity cover as a contractual requirement before they will do business with you. It will cover you in the event that a customer loses money as a result of negligence, a mistake or bad advice that you or your team give. You may be confident in the level of service you offer and the way you run your business, but even if you think you are not at fault, you could incur significant costs defending yourself against allegations.
  • Employers liability cover – This is required by law if you have people working for you, whether they are full time or just work a couple of hours a week. This covers the cost of any compensation and legal fees due as a result of an employee being injured at work, or falling ill as a result of work.
  • Business interruption insurance – This will cover any shortfall in profit for any periods when you cannot operate your business, such as when your offices have been damaged by an insured event such as a fire or flood.
  • Computer equipment breakdown cover – You can buy breakdown protection for your computer system if it plays a key role in you running your business, which can include for example, cover for the reinstatement of data after the system has gone down. You may also consider extending this cover to include any losses from business interruption as a result of the event.
  • Legal expenses cover – This covers the cost of legal advice should you get into a contractual dispute or a dispute with an employee.

Get our cheapest quote today

Don’t let the costs stack up unnecessarily, call one of our specialist advisers today to discuss your requirements so that you get the cover you need but don’t pay for things you don’t. Our advisers are happy to talk through the options available with you when you call 01227 285 540 or fill out the simple form above and we will call you back to go through the details.


Copyright © 2017 Quote Me Today

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No: 485972