Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
What Is Fleet Insurance?
Fleet Insurance is a cost effective way of insuring multiple vehicles belonging to the same company under the same policy. The advantages of this are significant savings and minimised administration. Having all the vehicles under a single policy also saves renewing cover on an individual basis. As specialist fleet insurance brokers, Quote Me Today will manage the administration of the policy to keep things simple and allow you to get on with running an efficient business.
As we have a wide variety of schemes available to us, we can cover the majority of our customers’ needs, including ‘Any driver cover’ for those over 21 (subject to terms and conditions), or you can specify a number of named drivers to keep your costs down.
Our Fleet Insurance policies will cover small fleets upwards starting with a minimum of 2 vehicles. The flexibility of our policies means that each vehicle can have different levels of cover applied to it meaning that you only pay for the cover you need.
Looking For Purely HGV Fleet Cover?
If you require a quote for a HGV fleet, go to our HGV Insurance page to see more details about our Truck policies.
You can get a quote for Truck Fleet Insurance there.
Why Quote Me Today?
Completely Flexible Fleet Cover
You can add or remove vehicles, choose any driver or named driver cover at any time with our policies.
Mixed Vehicle Fleets Under One Policy
We can accommodate mixed vehicle fleets from HGVs, trucks and vans to cars and motorbikes. You can also amend the policy to suit at any time.
Add Private Vehicles To Your Policy
You can even add your own car onto the policy to make things easier to manage.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Cover For Drivers With Driving & Criminal Convictions
Unlike many providers we can cover drivers with driving and criminal convictions and those with previous claims and accidents.
What’s Covered Under A Fleet Insurance Policy?
If you run a commercial fleet for your business, you’ll want to insure them under one single insurance policy. The flexibility of our insurance cover means you can vary the levels of cover depending on the vehicle as if you are running a mixed fleet with cars, vans, and delivery lorries, their individual levels of cover will be different.
In addition to the standard vehicle cover, we have a wide range of optional cover options, including:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Fleet Insurance Policy Explained.
Our business fleet policies are always built on an individual basis. A fleet can typically consist of a collection of mixed vehicles with various roles.
(For example: Sales cars, local delivery vans and haulage lorries)
In addition to the standard vehicle cover, we have a wide range of optional cover options to help you tailor the policy to your needs, including:
Courtesy Car Extension
– To help you keep your fleet moving if one is taken off the road due to an incident, you can add courtesy car cover to help your business run more smoothly and minimise the risk of business disruption.
– If you use trailers, such as articulated lorry trailers, we can cover these too against loss or damage as an extension to the standard cover.
Plant and Tool Cover
– If you have hired or your own plant machinery and tools in your vehicles, these too can be covered at an additional cost to help cover the cost of repair or replacement if they are damaged or stolen.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
– This required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
Public Liability Insurance
– To protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example, if you dinted a vehicle while unloading your van.
Goods In Transit Cover
– To cover the items you are moving, whether these are yours, for ‘hire and reward’ or owned by a customer. There are a range of cover levels available including protection for high-value goods, such as wines, spirits and electrical items.
Legal Expenses Cover
– This can provide you with legal advice for uninsured loss recovery.
Protected No Claims Bonus
– This will give you the ability to keep your No Claims Bonus even if you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim.
– As your vehicles may be travelling far from home it is often worth considering breakdown cover, to minimise any interruption to your business if there were mechanical issues.
– If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
– We also offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of any vehicles you personally own.
Our specialist advisers can help you identify exactly which policy features you require, to ensure you are neither left vulnerable nor paying over the odds for cover you do not require.
All our additional policies have different covers, so please check your policy wording.