Yes, if you want to drive or protect other people’s cars in connection with your business. A Motor Trade Road Risks policy will allow you to drive customer’s vehicles on the road, this may be required to test, collect or deliver a vehicle regardless of whether you repair, service, valet, MOT test or undertake other work on the vehicle. If you are involved in vehicle sales, you can also upgrade your cover to include accompanied demonstration use.
There are also various different types of liability policies that can be included in a Motor Trade Policy which give valuable cover:
- Public Liability Insurance – will protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example if you sold a car that was in an accident on the customer’s journey home due to the brakes failing or a tyre worked loose following its replacement you would be covered for any damages
- Employer’s Liability Insurance – required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate enough to be injured whilst at work.
- Asset Cover – cover for the cars you have in stock, your tools and machinery, your office equipment and even your business premises can be added into a combined policy should you need it.
Looking For Cheap Motor Trade Insurance?
Call us on 01227 285 540
or fill in our quick quote form.
You may also want to look at…
- Goods In Transit Insurance Questions
- Van Insurance Questions
- SME Business Insurance Questions
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Questions
- Motor Trade Insurance Questions
- Liability Insurance Questions
- HGV Insurance Questions
- Driving School Insurance Questions
- Fleet Insurance Questions
- Courier Insurance Questions