There are a couple of different types of Liability Insurance to cover different needs:
- Public Liability Cover – This covers the cost of any compensation claim and legal action should a third party be injured or any damage is caused to their property whilst at your business premises. It also covers the cost of any injuries and/or damage whilst at a client’s business premises, home or office.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance – This is a legal requirement if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
If you require further advice or information, please contact one of our friendly advisers on 01227 285 540.
Looking For Liability Cover?
We offer a wide range of liability protection for any business.Get A Quote Now
You may also want to look at…
- Goods In Transit Insurance Questions
- Van Insurance Questions
- SME Business Insurance Questions
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Questions
- Motor Trade Insurance Questions
- Liability Insurance Questions
- HGV Insurance Questions
- Driving School Insurance Questions
- Fleet Insurance Questions
- Courier Insurance Questions