Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
ADI or PDI. We Have You Covered.
At Quote Me Today, we specialise in providing insurance for both ADIs (Advanced Driving Instructors) and PDIs (Potential Driving Instructors). With long established links with the DIA (Driving Instructors Association), we are the leading insurance broker for the driving instructors of the UK.
We offer a combination of policy benefits designed for full peace of mind.
Tailored policies for Driving Instructors
We offer bespoke policies for both ADI and PDI qualified Instructors and will tailor our insurance policy based on the hours you work and the level of tuition you provide. As the UK’s leading Driving School Insurance broker, we also offer the most competitive prices.
Fill in our online quote form today and get the right cover at the right price to give you peace of mind.
Why Quote Me Today?
Dual Controlled Courtesy Car. Fault or Non-Fault
Dual control courtesy car available to keep you on the road, cover for Non Fault accidents until your car is repaired or replaced and 21 day cover for fault accidents
Up To 65% No Claims Bonus Available
We offer big rewards for no claims and we can transfer your No Claims Bonus from previous employers to your self employed status.
Personal Accident Cover For Any Passengers
You, your students, your spouse or any passenger in your car will all receive personal accident cover.
Leading Driving Instructor Insurance Broker.
Quote Me Today has been in business for a long time providing low cost insurance to thousands of driving instructors.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put you on cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Why Do You Need Specific Driving Instructor Insurance?
Driving instructors have different needs to other general road users.
Dual control vehicles require specialist insurance coverage compared to standard motor vehicle insurance policies. Having paying clients in the car is another reason that specialist liability cover is required as part of your policy. As driving instructors spend a higher percentage of time on the road than the majority of road users teaching novice drivers, it is important to ensure that you have the right level of driving tuition insurance for peace of mind. Our tailored cover includes personal accident cover for anyone in your car, which you would not get with a standard car policy. We can also offer motor prosecution defence cover to cover your legal expenses in the event of you being taken to court.
Some of the benefits of our policies include:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Driving Instructor Insurance Policy Explained.
Our Driving School Insurance policies are designed to meet your specific business needs. Whether it is your full time or part time occupation and whether you are an ADI or PDI. Usually your insurance policy will consist of several types of cover which will be combined into one policy. You can choose to omit various elements if you don’t wish to include them in your policy.
Some key areas of our policies include:
Dual Controls Protection
– Dual control courtesy cars will be available to keep you on the road in the event of your everyday car being off the road. Whether fault or non-fault, we understand how important it is to keep your driving school business running. We aim to get a replacement vehicle to you within 24 hours, dependant on the geographical area. So far we haven’t failed to hit that target. We offer cover until your car is repaired or replaced for non-fault accidents and 21 day cover for Fault accidents.
We have access to the largest fleet of dual controlled cars in the UK.
Personal Accident Cover
Our Personal Accident Cover allows driving instructors to have complete cover for all their passengers, regardless of whether they are pupils or family members or friends.
Additional elements not normally in most standard policies will cover you for:
- £100 a day if you are hospitalised after your accident.
- Injury or theft if you are victim of an unprovoked attack (ie Road Rage).
- Stress counselling after an unprovoked attack (ie Road Rage).
- Taxi fares (If unable to drive after an RTA due to injuries, covering taking children to school and taking your client to/from the hospital or doctors)
Hire and Reward Cover
– This is required by law for instructors and not available on standard car policies. Hire and Reward is a class of insurance use which allows you to legally carry people or the property of others in exchange for a fee. We have low rates for Hire and Reward Cover to help keep the cost of your policy down.
Off Road Schooling
– We have Off Road Driving Instructors Insurance for customers as young as 14 years of age – Ideal for helping build the confidence of nervous drivers.
Banned Driver Tuition
– Cover for tuition and tests to help convicted drivers get their licence back.
In addition to being able to tailor your policy, we also have a range of additional cover options to give you extra peace of mind, including:
Legal Expenses Cover
- Legal Expenses Cover is a type of insurance you can buy as part of your Driving Instructor Insurance to cover yourself against the potential costs of legal action either brought by you or against you as a road user.
- This will cover your own vehicle, so you can be recovered back to your premises in the event of a breakdown.
- If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
- We also offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of vehicles owned by the policy holder.
All our additional policies have different covers, so please check your policy wording. Our advisors will always be happy to go through this with you.