Schedule a callback.
Alternatively, you can request a callback at a time more suitable to you.
What Is Courier Insurance?
If your business transports goods of any kind you will need a specialist courier policy to ensure your vehicle(s) and goods are properly protected. This is regardless of whether you are a single vehicle, self employed delivery driver or a large courier company with a fleet of vehicles. It also depends on whether you are doing single or multiple drops.
As couriers spend more time on the road than the average road user, they are at greater risk and therefore will need a policy that standard insurance wouldn’t cover.
Simple Cover – Low Costs
We know you have a busy schedule so we’ll keep things quick and simple. Our advisors will compare quotes for you to get you the best deal to cover your Van and Goods In Transit Insurance.
Fill in our online quote form today and get the right cover to give you peace of mind.
Why Quote Me Today?
Multiple Named Drivers
Our Courier Insurance is flexible so you can have multiple named drivers on the same vehicle. This is adjustable at any time with one phone call to our team.
Cover From Caddys To 3.5 Tonne GVW
From small to large vans, we can cover you including mixed size fleets. If you have a vehicle over 3.5 tonnes, we’ll arrange a HGV policy for you.
Cover For New Starters & Convicted Drivers
Sometimes it’s hard getting insurance when you’re young or trying to get back on the road again after a driving ban. We can help you start earning again.
Protected No Claims Bonus
We offer the option to protect your No Claims Bonus even if you are unfortunate to need to make a claim.
Instant Cover Available
If you are happy with our quote, we can put on you cover straight away. All you will need is your credit or debit card.
Flexible Payment Options
We can help you spread the cost of your payments on a monthly basis to make things easier.
Why Do I Need Courier Insurance?
A standard van insurance policy is not enough if you are in business as a courier. As you spend more time on the road during the working day, then standard cover will not be enough. You also need to think about customer liability, to protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example, if you dented a vehicle while unloading your van.
A typical courier policy would include:
And we also offer:
Why not call us on
01227 285 540
Our Courier Insurance Policy Explained.
In addition to the standard vehicle cover, we have a wide range of optional cover options to help you tailor the policy to your needs, including:
Goods In Transit Cover
- To cover the items you are moving, whether these are yours, for ‘hire and reward’ or owned by a customer. There are a range of cover levels available including protection for high-value goods, such as wines, spirits and electrical items.
Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
Public Liability Insurance
- To protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example, if you dented a vehicle while unloading your van.
Legal Expenses Cover
– This can provide you with legal advice for uninsured loss recovery.
Protected No Claims Bonus
– This gives you the ability to keep your No Claims Bonus even if you are unfortunate enough to have to make a claim.
– As your vehicles may be travelling far from home it is often worth considering breakdown cover, to minimise any interruption to your business if there were mechanical issues.
– If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
– We also offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of any vehicles you personally own.
Our specialist advisers can help you identify exactly which policy features you require, to ensure you are neither left vulnerable nor paying over the odds for cover you do not require.
All of our additional policies have different covers, so please check your policy wording.