Our insurance offering explained
Our motor trade policies can be tailored to meet your specific business requirements, whether it is your full time or part time occupation and whether you work from your home or a business address. Some key areas you need to consider include:
- Cover for driving vehicles on the road (Road Risk) - your policy will provide you with cover for driving any vehicle used in relation to your auto business. This can be tailored according to your line of business to include circumstances such as sales demonstrations or the delivery of a vehicle back to a customer following a repair or valet.
- Public Liability Insurance - will protect your business from claims made by third parties for injuries or damage to property, caused as a result of your business activities. For example if you sold a car that was in an accident on the customer's journey home due to the brakes failing or a tyre worked loose following its replacement you would be covered for any damages.
- Employer's Liability Insurance - required if you employ anyone, to cover the cost of compensation, should they be unfortunate to be injured whilst at work.
- Asset Cover - cover for the cars you have in stock, your tools and machinery, your office equipment and even your business premises can be added into a combined policy should you need it.
In addition to being able to tailor your road risk and liability cover to suit your needs, we also have a range of additional cover options to give you extra peace of mind, including:
- Legal Expenses Cover - this can provide you with legal advice for anything from uninsured loss recovery and employment problems, to health and safety issues or disputes with the taxman.
- Breakdown Cover - cover for your own vehicle, so you can be recovered back to your premises in the event of a breakdown.
- Excess Protection - if you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim you can recover your excess after the event.
- Windscreen Cover (NEW) - following feedback from our customers we now also offer cover for the repair or replacement of damaged windows or the windscreen of vehicles owned by the policy holder.
As our advisers are experts in insurance for motor traders, they will work with you to help outline the exact level of protection your business requires. We aim to save you money by with a custom-built traders car insurance policy that includes no unnecessary extras.
The mission of your Quote Me Today adviser is to secure a deal that covers your pre-outlined protection package, for an affordable quote. We can do this because of our longstanding relationships with the fairest traders insurance providers in the industry.
How to get a cheap quote today
For your quick and easy quote, just fill out the online form at the top of this page.
Alternatively, get in touch with one of our specialists advisers directly on 0800 988 9255. With your own insurance adviser working on your behalf, you can concentrate on business while the expert seeks out your cheap quote, with your bespoke policy in mind.
What Our Customers Say
"Thank you for your excellent service. I will continue to recommend you to my friends."
Mrs Smith, Berkshire
"What a pleasant team, your promptness was a delight."
Mr Cligg, Devon
"After a terrible experience trying to renew with my previous broker, Quote Me Today’s assistance was nothing short of outstanding and endorsed my choice to return to them. "
Motor trade customer, Dorset
"As a new customer I found the whole experience of dealing with Quote Me Today excellent on all counts."
Mr Bosanquet, Hampshire